Friday 25 March 2016

Avn story of Mr Raja

Hi every one
Am Raja from bangalore I diagnosed of A V N in January 2015  at first I thought it was muscle cramp. After it was confirmed by MRI that it was AVN stage 1 bilateral
I consulted best orthopaedic doctors in major hospitals of bangalore  all of them shocked and informed me that this disease has no medcine  and they told me to get ready for operation
By increased pain day by day I decided to get operated 
And I applied medical leave and prepared for bone grafting...  at that time am blindly fallowing allopathic medical system                             while filling admission form in the hospital I thought  why not to try any other alternate ways  so left the hospital without informing to them
After I tried lot of other medicine systems like  unani   homeopathy and ayurvedha but no use at that time my friend shailesh given me atul bhai s no  told me talk to him
So I called athul bhai and I told my condition to him  He explained me everything about raw and how it works and heals   AVN and other diseases also 
At the beginning I fallowed 80 % raw diet
In first month itself lot of changes happened so  I changed to 100% raw deit    now am 80% cured in 2 months from  raw food thanks to atul bhai , nandhini madam and shailesh for continuous support
Now am free from stiffness and pain I can sit cross leg on the floor I can walk up to  3 km to 4 km without pain only problem is little bit of limping 
Am sure it will also disappear soon  so once friends pl fallow raw and get cured 

Once again I thank athul bhai , nandhini madam and my freind shailesh  for giving  my life back  thank u friends

RAW ONLY CURES NOTHING ELSE..

No comments:

Post a Comment