Monday 21 March 2016

Story of Satish kumar

Hello Dear AVN Friends,

I am Satish Kumar 27 years old Engineer from Gurgaon. I would like to share my  AVN story with you all

It was early February 2015 when I started feeling pain in my left hip. Initially I ignored it for three months thinking it was just a muscle pain but instead alleviated my pain day by day. I was on high dose pain killers during these months. Then after sometime doctor recommended to go for MRI and I got my MRI report in May end and I was diagnosed with Avascular Necrosis 3rd stage in left femur and stage 1 in right femur. My doctor suggested me to go for total hip replacement But instead I choose unconventional treatments like Physiotherapy, Neurotheraphy, local treatments etc. But no improvement was experienced from them.
After this I went to Jaipur Soni hospital on recommendation of my relative. The doctors over there asked for another MRI and the result of MRI was as same as earlier one. After that tried many doctors in Delhi NCR. Everyone recommended me for CD(Core Decompression),THR (Total Hip Replacement) .This was very difficult time and  I was very frustrated with my life. My condition was worsening day by day. I was unable to walk without support - This was the time when I thought that everything is over for me & I used to cry and cry a lot at my state.

In July 2015 while researching about AVN on internet I encountered a line "FULLY CURED FROM AVN WITHOUT ANY MEDICINE" with a number 9511195111 – I found my lifeline - without wasting any time I immediately called that number. This call changed my life forever. This is the number of Mr Atul Shah our RAW Guru.  He told how he overcame AVN with raw food diet. He suggested me following Points.
1. Follow raw food diet.
2. Stop eating cooked food
3. Start enema regularly.

I had nothing to lose and there was no risk of any side effects so I started following these things. Initially my family, friends did not support this unconventional way of treatment because I was  losing my weight at very high rate but I believed in this approach so instead of quitting I was on 100 % raw food diet for first five months and took this as a challenge.

After five months of following raw diet I lost almost 11kgs and my pain got reduced more than 70% and my stiffness in leg disappeared completely. Now I am able to walk much better without any support.

In between Mr Atul advised me to get my vitamin D3 and B12 checked .I got my tests done and  I found out that I am deficient of vitamin D3 and B12. Atul suggested that I should wake up early in the morning to get sunlight for about 30 to 45 minutes. I followed it for almost 3 to 4 months and I rechecked my vitamin D and B12 now these both are at normal level.

Today it has been close to 8 months following raw diet and my pain is reduced almost by 90 %. There is  No limping, I can sit crossed legs comfortably for long hours, sit on floor too and walk almost like a normal person. I fell more energetic and healthy.
I am a person – who loves to dance and today I CAN and I can dance all the time!!  What more can I ask for- except to see the deadly disease reverse itself – because fight I will till I see it happen!!
I am following 90% RAW now and awaiting for the AVN reversal.
I am very thankful to all the people in AVN Facebook and WhatsApp group. I want to thank Mr Atul Shah Atul, Nandini Nandini, Shalu Singhal for their continuous support and motivation. In the end I just want to tell you all to never lose your hope and keep your fighting spirit intact..

No comments:

Post a Comment