Friday 25 March 2016

Avn story of Rachna Mehta

Hi everyone. ......I am Rachana Mehta.....I was diagnosed with AVN in right hip stage 2B in August 2014.....Initially I thought it to be pain due to Sciatica. ...but then consulted the best orthopedics in Ahmedabad and AVN was confirmed by the MRI. Doctor advised to go for Core Decompression. But I n my husband then consulted many other doctors in ahmedabad as well as mumbai......but they advised not to go for any surgery.....as CD does not have any major benefits. Most doctors advised not to go for even hip replacement as I was just 30. Gradually my pain increased....was unbearable. ...unexplainable. ...limping started ....and then got my new companion. ..walking stick. By  December 2014 my pain was just unmanageable. ...was hardly able to walk few steps in my room....that too with the help of my stick. My husband could not see my condition. ...He was constantly searching for other alternatives for cure. At hat time I was on Ayurvedic medicine. ..but it did not have any impact. Then I joined various AVN groups on FB.and that one day Finally my husband saw Atulbhai 's post on FB that he was cured with AVN by following raw. He spoke to Atulbhai n finally I spoke to him and was convinced to follow raw. I took it as the last option to be cured and to get rid of that handicapped life. I started the Raw diet plan initially for 10 days n then continued the same for next 4 months.  I was able to take few steps without stick in just 15 days and left it completely in 1 month only. This motivated me to continue raw and then gradually started enjoying raw. Was almost 70% cured in 4-5 moths. Now I am painfree n able to do walk without limping n Sometimes  I forget that I have AVN. Just shifted to Dubai 15 days back n here as we don't have any servants....doing all the household work on my own very smoothly which is a big achievement for me. This is my story guys. Now I am following 70% raw n enjoying it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment