Friday 25 March 2016

Story of Dr Shalu Singhal

I was diagnosed with Avn stage 2
in September 2014 on mri after 6 months of vague chronic pain in the left hip and groin
The pain was vague and progressive though there was no limp
I went through the net and gathered information.All the information pointed to only one thing that there was no cure
Cd in early stages and thr in later stages
Seeing the uniformly poor results of cd I decided to skip it
Now the only option was to sit it out and wait for stage 4 and wait for collapse
That's a terrible situation to be in when you are actually waiting for your disease to progress so that you can finally get cured
I joined the various Avn groups on fb and that turned out to be my savior
In one of the Avn groups I came across someone who healed himself with the help of raw food
Deciding that there was nothing to lose and a diet full of fruits and vegetables can not possibly harm me in anyway I ventured on this journey
After around 2 months of being on an almost raw diet I started noticing a definitive reduction in my pain levels
Though morning stiffness still persisted
That took around 6 months to go
Today after 1.25 years of being on almost 80% raw diet I can say that I have definite symptomatic improvement besides a host of other health benefits
My mri is long overdue but I feel too healthy to go for one
Touchwood! Or rather touch raw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment