Friday 25 March 2016

Avn story of Nandini


Hi All,
Life for me took a very bad turn in 2011 when i was diagnosed my first health problem - first time i heard the word AVN- Avascular Necrosis. I have it in both the Femoral Heads. The situation worsened over the past 4 years and i am currently in Stage 3 and a clear candidate for TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT as per the doctors.
In My desperate attempt and in my depression i found this group - AVN india - Avasular necrosis - where Shah Atulsuggested that i try RAW food diet as a cure. I had nothing to lose so i started as per his guidance.
I had excruciating pain , a big limp, unable to walk , unable to sleep on my sides, squat, drive my car etc etc (list is endless - when u cant bear your own weight) in fact totally dependent on others for my work - hence started becoming depressed and suicidal. I had put on loads of weight as i couldn't do any exercise. Taking pain killers all the time left me lethargic and sleepy all day.
Today after 10 months of following the RAW plan under Atul shah's guidance- i am energetic , No pain killers, sleep comfortably, 20 kgs lighter, able to walk without limp, squat, bend , Drive my car and even run sometimes(though scared to do it as i am advised against it.).
Still little pain is there- but that is bearable compared to what i had endured all this while.
My looks have changed - i look better and feel awesome! My confidence is back and i am rocking! All this is possible because of just a change in my lifestyle - Unbelievable but true RAW ROCKS!
Shah Atul You are my savior Thank you!
Special thanks to Shalu Singhal and Kunal Patil too!!
This is my story so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment